Production Supervisor (Machining & Assembly)
- Manage the complete process (from purchasing, production planning, incoming QC & outgoing QA) of precision machined parts and assembling those parts into finished products.
- Interface with suppliers in quotations, purchases, timely delivery, incoming QC.
- Work with external vendors to develop, supply and maintain a stable supply of parts with consistent quality and specification.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives for production staff.
- Organise workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing production schedules.
- Guide and coach production staff, monitor their productivity.
- Writing of QC & assembly procedures.
- Supervise the conducting of quality test for assembled equipment.
- Maintain documentation of incoming (QC reports) and outgoing items (test results).
- Provide feedback & suggestions on the continuous improvement and product development.
- Ensure adherence to all safety rules and regulations in the workshop.
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Precision Engineering.
- At least 10 years in precision machining of parts and equipment.
- Knowledge in high pressure injection / extrusion application is preferred.
- A good understanding of metal materials science, tribology and wear principles is highly desirable.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of 2D Autocad or 3D Solidworks is an added advantage.
- Good analytic skill and communication skill.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to communicate effectively with factory and customers based in China).
Interested candidates, please send your application letter with full resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)