Project Manager (IIoT Solutions)
- Manage multiple concurrent smart factory and IIoT projects and ensure that project commitments and deadlines are met.
- Smart factory and IIoT projects to be undertaken include production performance management, energy monitoring, track and trace, conditions monitoring, data acquisitions & etc.
- Participate in sales pursuits and proposal development.
- Discuss potential projects and their detailed requirements with clients and team members comprising of sales and automation engineers.
- Create the project execution plan, including defining the scope, allocating resources, conducting kick-off meeting, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and develop acceptance tests and after sales service.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres within the budget.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding requirements, changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
- Perform regular updates to clients and stakeholders on the project progress.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Control, Instrument or Computer Science.
- Strong foundation knowledge in information technology, software development, project management, and software quality.
- Good technical knowledge, especially in Software development.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with initiative and drive.
- 3-5 years related working experience.
- Working experience in the field of industrial or process Automation & robotics will be an added advantage.
- Developing application by using C#, Python, VB or Java.
- Establish Visualization system and Database linking by using C#, Visual Basic, Telegraf/Python, Grafana etc.
- Familiar with both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (preferably MSSQL, MySQL and InfluxDB).
- Design and setup server environment and Multiple virtual Machine.
- Experience with stream data processing, automated unit and integration testing.
- Strong knowledge of containerization technologies.
- Familiar with DevOps tools. CI/CD pipelines and Git.
- Strong knowledge on programming language deep understanding of OOP and SOLID principles.
- Establish web base application for visualization, database linking, analytic tools.
- Design and commissioning of TCP/IP Network Infrastructure.
- Familiar and hand on development for SCADA System (MC Works64, Genesis, Wonderware, Citect, WinCC, or others) & etc.
- Familiar with varies PLC programming (Mitsubishi, ABB, Siemens, Omron, Keyence or others).
- Process Automation or Factory Automation Project development and commissioning.
- Multiple SCADA communication or redundancy SCADA.
- Historian data configuration and commissioning.
- Industrial Field Networking.
Interested candidates, please send your application letter with full resume to: email@example.com.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)